Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Thoughts

Our drive went out in our computer this January. Well, somethings got lost in space and one of those was my blogger address. I couldn't remember where I set it up and what my password was! And then I got hooked on facebook when Suzanne came for a visit in March. I hadn't posted anything on my blog site since June/July of 2008. After setting up my facebook page and realizing I could link back and forth, I finally located the blog site and noticed I hadn't posted anything since June/July of 2008. Fortunately I'm able to post dates when I add something to my blog page, so regardless of when I do it, I can make the posts appear timely. Now I'm having a good time with my facebook and blog sites. I try to limit myself on facebook, but my blog site is kind of like a journal. Even I enjoy going back and looking at the pictures and reading "my stories".

Dick and I are in our fifth season as winter residents of Harbor Isles located in North Port, Florida. Life is good in the south. We have a great church we attend in Venice and have developed some special relationships. The past year has included two cruises which were very enjoyable and spent with great friends. Our health is good, thank you Lord! We will be heading back to Indiana around April 23rd. It always takes some adjustment when we transition between our two homes. I seem to settle in quicker in Florida, because everything is more minimal (house, yard), and I always look forward to getting to the Gulf beach. But the greatest thing about Indiana is seeing the grandkids more often.

No comments: