
It's somewhat early in the morning and I'm drinking my morning coffee and checking out our e-mail, facebook page, and news headlines on the home Yahoo page. On a positive note modern day technology has certainly brought a wealthy source of ways to stay in touch with family and friends. I have never been a "phone call" person and I'm not a good letter writer, however, I have come to enjoy the world of information the internet brings to my home office. I can't say I spend endless hours on the computer. I do enjoy doing creative things like digital scrapbook pages and birthday cards of my family, and I have used my talents to write news articles, design booklets, newsletters, business cards, etc. for community groups, church, friends, family, etc. And this blog has been a fun thing to do, as it is like a journal of life. That's another thing I have often thought of doing is journaling every day. I don't do a good job of keeping this blog totally current, but it is another "job" in my current retirement lifestyle!


No comments:
Post a Comment