Sunday, December 18, 2011

Harbor Isles Christmas Parade

I definitely believe (for me anyway) that my senior years are really my second childhood. I have done more fun things, have met some great people and built some friendships with some other "crazies"! 
Not sure what I'm saying here, but the cart is ready to go and so are the "beach girls"!

Not something you really want the grandkids to see!@!!@

Lena, Mari and Sue - BEACH PARTY!
The Christmas Parade is an annual at Harbor Isles. You can decorate golf carts, bicycles, etc. A friend offered up her golf cart to Lena, Mari and I - well, that is all it took. We proceeded to decorate it with a Florida Christmas theme, complete with anything beachy! Our attire was the crazy cover ups that have Voluptuous body pictures on them. Needless to say it turned out to be an hilarious adventure, great fun and we even won the prize for most original! Go figure! 

No comments: