Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Harbor Isles Tappers

The Harbor Isles Tapper's Baseball Team!!!


One of my bucket list wishes was to tap dance. Well, I've been doing if for about 3 years and it is everything and more that I thought it would be. No matter how bad I hurt, once I put the shoes on and "click my heels" together, I forget the aches and pains. Secondly, it is reassuring at this age to be able to memorize a dance and make your mind and feet work together!!! Thirdly, the "chicks" I dance with are a wonderful group and I so enjoy sharing this passion with them. And last but not least when we perform I'm not nervous, because life has taught me to do your best, keep smiling and let the chips fall where they may. After all, we are not hollywood@#@!@ and somebody has to have the "guts" to do it!!!
Dressed for "Sweet Georgia Brown"

No comments: