Sunday, June 8, 2008


One of my favorite things: sunsets and sunrises. Most of my pictures are from travels where we were on the ocean. Now that we are in Florida during the winter, getting sunset pictures happen more often as we are only about 20 minutes from the Gulf. We took a trip to Hawaii 10 years ago and I have pictures of some of those sunsets and sunrises from the three Islands we spent time on. Now that I picked up a nice scanner at a trash & treasure sale perhaps I will start scanning some of those pictures and ad them to my slideshow. So little time, so much to do!

1 comment:

Liza Lea said...

I love it! Good thing mom sent on this email or I would have never known.

You will have to check out my family blog.

http://thomasfuntimes.blogspot.com/

I am Jane's daughter BTW!

Liza *Popejoy* Thomas