I have viewed a few blogs - often thought it would be fun. I do enjoy "messing" around on the computer, so decided to add one more toy! My graduating class is holding its 45th reunion this summer and a classmate set up a blog for all of the classmates to view, post, etc. All because of that I now have my own blog. So this is my first comment and my first picture! Whew, I'm on my way!
Family Members
daughter Suzanne-on the beach 11/07
Son Mike
Kaitlyn, Kristi & Suzanne
Joshua the comedian
Jacob with dandelion "paint" on face
Kenna our little sweetie
the Hartman cousins (Janet, Nancy, Jane, Steve & Sue)
The Linn side of the family - brother Steve, cousin Bart, Uncle Marv, Aunt June, cousin Carol
I enjoy photography, gardening and computer design. That's why my blogs are so enjoyable for me, because I can post the pictures (so many of gardens, landscapes, sunsets and of course grandchildren).
No comments:
Post a Comment