Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our Trip to Disneyland



Back when I worked at Starcraft RV, Dick and I formed a great friendship with Denny & Becky Kiederski (then of PA). They were always on the Starcraft dealer trips and we just started to hang out together. When we did the Hawaii trip back in 1997 or near that time the four of us extended our visit in the islands for another 8 days and from Maui, we traveled to Kauai(sp) and Oahu. I left Starcraft in 2001, they gave up their dealership in PA and moved full time to Sarasota. In 2004 Dick and I bought our winter home in North Port. Needless to say we were now only about 30 minutes apart. We get together every winter for a few church events, eating out, etc. In April, 2008 we did a trip to Disneyland and purchased tickets so we could park hop for two days. It was fun - but tiring! I put together a video of our action packed disney trek.



No comments: